This is all very useful for when it comes to writing our assessed blog posts for 360MC.
- Referencing is needed for hand in. Harvard referencing is a must!
- All about Narrative. Be engaging and interesting. Structure and excite.
- Use images/videos
- Present different views, have a balance.
- Beginning, middle and ending – Do not
- Don’t have it like a diary
- Well written, grammar checked.
- Not personal (except in the reflection).
- Reflection is: looking back (research and artefacts) analysing the event, reference to a theory or model. What does it mean to you? How have you developed. Using ‘I’ is allowed. How did you find solutions to the problems.
- Reflective writing: think about 3w’s!
- How do you feel? What have you learnt? FMP mention.
- Reflect do not judge
- Evaluation is about the merit of the artefact and the process or research involved.
- DESCRIPTION: use the present tense when you are describing an idea. How are you going through this.
- Each post needs to be 300-500 words
I need to make sure that throughout the blog posts, they are consistent and they are worthy of your best work. It’s important to stay focused and do not stray.